This is the largest anti-human trafficking awareness event in Central Florida and is a community-wide effort to address modern-day slavery and the exploitation of children. Since it's inception on January 11, 2009 thousands of Central Florida citizens have been educated about the crime of human trafficking in 'our own backyard'.
JOIN US on Saturday, January 25th from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. for this FREE event presented in partnership with dozens of governmental and non-governmental organizations, fair trade businesses, abolitionists, advocates, artists and community leaders.
• FREE finger printing & picture I.D. for children
• Educational games and activities for children
• Anti-Human Trafficking booths – Domestic & International
• Memory Exhibit – ‘Where are all the missing children & adults’?
• Guest Speakers & Abolitionist sharing their stories & experiences.
• RAFFLE – Win prizes…
• CALL TO ACTION – Stand with those ending slavery!
• Art Stroll and Silent Auction
• Live entertainment, food vendors, Fair Trade vendors, and MUCH more!